THESE PROVISIONS GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND “HEART OF TARA” (hereinafter “TARA”) in connection with the services offered by TARA through and in connection with the website www.coeurdetara.com (the “Website”), including in particular the greeting card sales and delivery services (hereinafter collectively the “Services”).
The site is open to the public, and any user (hereinafter “User”) may use our services in accordance with these terms.
Use of the Services – To place an order, the User follows the indications on the Website.
All orders are payable by credit card.
Following the receipt of the order and the payment of the User, TARA makes the best efforts to send the order within a period of ten (10) working days, but delivery times may vary depending on the order. Orders are delivered by Canada Post.
Availability and price of the products may vary.
Price – The price paid by the User is the full price for the order, and includes, as indicated, the delivery charges and applicable taxes.
Amounts are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
International Orders – Any User wishing to ship outside of Canada must contact TARA directly, in particular to establish delivery costs.
Ownership of the Website and Trademark – The Website belongs exclusively to TARA. Coeur de Tara™ is a trademark owned exclusively by TARA (hereinafter the “Trademark”).
Intellectual Property – TARA is the sole owner of any intellectual property rights, including any copyright, as to the products. No User or third party is authorized to reproduce TARA products.
No User, nor any third party, is authorized to resell TARA products – subject to a specific, direct written agreement with TARA.
Returns and warranties
- Return – TARA guarantees that its products are free from manufacturing defects. If your order is damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please notify TARA by email at or by phone at 438-830-4414, within a maximum of fifteen (15) days of receipt of the order. According to the order, TARA will agree with the User of a means for the return and exchange of the order.
Otherwise, TARA does not provide any exchange or refund.
- Limitation of liability – TARA does not guarantee the User with regard to any unintentional interruption of the Services, including any difficulty or delay in delivery. TARA is not responsible for delays and losses due to postal or courier service. For any fault of TARA, including cases of delays, errors, delivery problems or delivery of defective material, the damages that could undergo the User are limited to the price paid for the order. TARA may, in its sole discretion, choose to reimburse the User thereby terminating any claim.
User Information – TARA requires, stores and uses the User’s contact information for the sole purpose of administering the Services, by TARA or its agents. The User provides true information and informs TARA of any change to this information.
- Website and Services – TARA reserves its right to modify all or part of the Website and Services offered at any time and in its sole discretion. TARA may eliminate temporarily or permanently all or part of the Services offered.
Customer Selection – In its sole discretion, TARA may refuse or discontinue any business with any User. In this case, TARA chooses to deliver or refund any order already made.
Termination – If applicable, TARA fulfills its obligations for orders already made and paid for, depending on the availability of the products. Otherwise, the User is notified and refunded.
Prohibited Acts – It is strictly forbidden, by action or omission, in any way whatsoever, by oneself or by a third party to:
- Copy, reproduce and / or counterfeit Coeur de Tara™ products or other products offered;
- Copy or extract the content of the Website, other than for purely personal and non-commercial use;
- Use the Website or the Services for illegal or criminal purposes;
- Place an order under the name of another person so as to deceive another person or TARA;
- Modify, copy, divert or circumvent the Website code and / or its protection mechanisms;
- Prevent or limit access to the Website and Services by any user;
- Download on the Website any virus or other harmful program;
- Obtain, modify or illegally copy the information of third parties;
- Act in any other way against the requirements of good faith or against any other obligation arising from any applicable law.
- Notification – In addition to any other means permitted by law, TARA may validly notify the User by sending such notification by email to the last email address declared by the User.
- Titles – The headings are used for the purpose of simplifying the reading and do not limit the validity and application of the provisions contained herein.
- Obligations of means – Unless otherwise specified, TARA’s obligations towards the User are obligations of means.
- Legislation – The present provisions, as well as any obligation and any right of a party or a third party in relation to the Website, the Services and / or the relation between TARA and the User, are subject to the laws and regulations in force in the province of Quebec, Canada.
- Notices to TARA – Any notice to Coeur de Tara can be made in writing to the following address:
COEUR DE TARA
C.P. 241 Eastman,
Quebec, Canada J0E 1P0
All rights reserved – Coeur de Tara (2018)